Friday, June 27, 2014

Ramadan Wallpaper HD

Welcome to Ramadan 2014
Beautiful Wallpaper of Ramadan

Does man fall ill due to fast?
There is a general misconception that a person falls ill as a result of fasting but this

has nothing to do with reality. A’la Hazrat (Radi allahu ta'ala anhu)  has stated in Al-Malfu_ (part 2, page 143), ‘Once I saw my respected father Sayyiduna Maulana Naqi ‘Ali Khan

(Radi allahu ta'ala anhu) in my dream a few weeks before Ramadan; he said, ‘Son, you will fall severely ill in the following Ramadan, but be careful, you should not miss even a single fast.’ As my father predicted, I did fall severely ill in Ramadan but I did not miss even a single fast. Allah (Azza wa jal) granted me good health by the blessing of fasts. The Noble


Prophet (Rasoolullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) has said, (Fast; you will get healthy).’ (Ad-Dur-rul- Manšur, pp. 440, vol. 1)






Fast improves health

Sayyiduna ‘Ali (Radi allahu ta'ala anhu)  has narrated that the Prophet of Rahmah, the

Intercessor of Ummah (Rasoolullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) has said, Allah (Azza wa jal)


sent a revelation to one of the Prophets of Bani Israil commanding him to inform his Ummah that if anyone fasts a day for My pleasure, I will grant him good health and reward him greatly.’ (Shu’ab-ul-Iman, pp. 412, vol. 3, Hadiš 3923)

No comments:

Post a Comment